Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Foam-wrapped flexible aluminum core stabilizes injured limbs.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs only 4 oz. and can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks.
- Waterproof: Closed-pore, impermeable foam surface allows easy cleaning and disinfection. Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions.
- Works in any Environment: Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes.
- Reusable: Roll it or fold it back up and your're ready for the next fracture or sprain.
- Brand Name
- Adventure Medical Kits
- Color Name
- Size Name
- Part Number
A true wilderness medicine icon, the SAM® Splint is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. The splint is extremely pliable, but bend it into any of three simple curves, and it becomes extremely rigid and supportive for any fractured, sprained, or injured limb.