Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Composite construction jacket with versatile thermal management and zonal weather protection in a single garment
- Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems
- Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Two-piece harness Hemlock inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quicklyand generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Hoody has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and provide clear lines of vision, with e3D (ergonomic, 3-dimensional patterning) to accommodate free movement of layers. Composite construction combines two very different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. In the Alpha Comp Hoody we use Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric to regulate heat and provide stretch through core and under the arms. N40p 3L laminated GORE Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the hood, shoulders, forearms and hem. A helmet-compatible StormHood fits securely and adjusts rapidly with one hand movement. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and easy to operate while wearing gloves. The refined two piece Hemlock inserts prevent jacket slippage, are compact and fold easily for storage.