- Short Description
- Activity: Hiking, Trekking, Travel, Commute
- Lightweight, durable, top grab handle, side zipper access, hydration compatible (2L)
- Removable/extendable lid with pockets, four compression straps, daisy chains
- Volume: Short: 69L; Tall: 72L
- Weight: Short: 4lb 11oz; Tall: 4lb 13oz
- Brand Name
Composite Construction ( C2 suspension) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on structure or comfort. The pear-shaped Altra design holds the pack close to the body, minimizing load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight.
All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics. The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability. 210D nylon 6.6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6.6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
Space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and pocket configurations make Altras the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Wingman side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.