- Short Description
- Volume: [Short-Reg] 75L/82L(max); [Reg-Tall] 78L/86L(max)
- Weight: [Short-Reg] 2.4kg/85oz; [Reg-Tall] 2.45kg/86oz
- Arc'teryx Cï¿½ (Composite Construction)
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents
- Internal hydration pocket with zip designed to fit up to 2L bladder
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
Trekking Near or Far
Composite Construction (C2) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on structure or comfort. The pear-shaped Altra design holds the pack close to the body, minimizing load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight.
All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics. The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability. 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6,6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer full adjustment of the shoulder straps with GridLockTM, a unique system that adjusts straps for both width and height. In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer the rotating Load Transfer Disc™ that distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
Space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and pocket configurations make Altras the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Wingman™ side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.