Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Light, durable and wind resistant face fabric withstands abrasion and wear while DWR finish repels moisture
- Warm and resilient Coreloft synthetic insulation: 120 g/m^2 in main body, 80 g/m^2 under arms, 60 g/m^2 in hood
- Insulated helmet compatible StormHood
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal zippered chest pocket
- Jersey knit stretch cuff is minimal to allow for easy layering
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
This versatile Coreloft insulated hoody functions as an outer layer in cold, dry conditions or as a mid layer in cold, wet conditions. Coreloft Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. The advantages of Coreloft is durable and resilient. Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet. Easy to care for. Athletic Fit "Arcteryx Standard" fit, these complex patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk.
You Might Also Like
Great jacket. Fit is excellent. I am 5'7" and purchased an M.