- Short Description
- Lightweight, breathable, insulated hoody; Ideal as a stand-alone piece in fair weather, or as a layering piece in cold conditions
- Features Arc'teryx's Coreloft insulation inside a soft, light Taffeta shell for warmth, breathability, and comfort
- Water resistant out face fabric with DWR coating
- Highly compressible and packable
- Breathable stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Part Number
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
This is my first woman's atom lt. i had a mans size medium . I love this jacket. I alway have it in the car in case of an emergency. It is very light weight but very warm. Not cumbersome.
Great jacket but fits more snug than the Atom AR. I am 5'7" and the M was a little short in the front for me.