- Short Description
- Light, soft face fabric has DWR finish to repel moisture and good air permeability for active use
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide trim fit and allow for ventilation
- Mid height collar is soft next to skin, insulated, and layers easily
- Two zippered handpockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
- Brand Name
- Fabric Type
- Material Type
- Part Number
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
I bought this primarily for mountain biking as well as just wearing around town. I am very pleased with it. Despite it's athletic fit, I do think it runs about a half size large. I have a 44" chest and 32" waist and the large felt a little big around my waist, but the medium was too tight on my chest, so I went with the larger. This is a normal problem for me, but since this vest has no elastic at the waist, it was more noticeable than usual. It's perfect over a fleece though. Extremely warm for its weight and packs up tiny to stuff into a Camelback. I would recommend this for anybody looking for a well made, light and packable, mid-layer vest.
Use it everyday at work, in and out of buildings delivering mail and packages. great for hiking because it breathes well while moving your arms and when you put your arms down the warm returns.