Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Minimalist styled pack created to carry daily tools for the digital world
- Clamshell design opens wide for full exposure to the main compartment, and a side zip provides quick entry
- Discreet pocket on the back panel holds a passport and travel documents
- Thermoformed padded backpanel adds comfort
- Stretch mesh pocket is specifically patterned to secure a smartphone, and a dump pocket makes it easy to stash cables and power cords
- Brand Name
- Size Name
The Blade 20 is geared for both moving through the urban landscape and exploring the world. Its 20 L capacity holds a laptop, tablet, smaller electronics, travel documents, a jacket and lunch. Access and organization are key design components. The clamshell design opens wide for full exposure to the main compartment, and a side zip provides quick entry. Laptops up to 15 inches are protected in a dedicated padded compartment, and an additional sleeve secures a tablet. A pack designed for business needs to include efficient organization. The Blade delivers. The internal organizer pocket system holds pens, wallet and small essentials. But it goes beyond that. A stretch mesh pocket is specifically patterned to secure a smartphone, and a dump pocket makes it easy to stash cables and power cords. The system includes a zippered security pocket and ingenious stash pocket with a cable pass through so devices can be charged without removing them from the pack. On the outside, there's a stash pocket with key clip, and a pocket on the side keeps a water bottle right at hand. A discreet pocket on the back panel holds a passport and travel documents. Built to move, the Blade 20 has a thermoformed padded back panel that adds comfort and load support. The shoulder straps have dual density cushioning for longwearing comfort and effective load dispersal. They tuck away cleanly and easily when using the Blade as a shoulder bag or stowing it for transport. With a streamlined profile not often found in a 20 L pack, the Blade easily handles bike commutes, subway rides and overhead compartments.