Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Streamlined overnight travel pack that carries and organizes laptops, digital tools, clothing and personal items
- Clamshell design opens wide for full exposure to the main compartment, and a side zip provides quick entry
- The laptop compartment is protected in a three dimensionally shaped, fully padded pocket
- Thermoformed padded backpanel adds comfort
- Internal organization pocket is carefully built to manage the traditional little things like pens, wallet and business cards
- Brand Name
- Size Name
The Blade 28 delivers Arc'teryx technology and design in an overnight travel pack providing comprehensive organization, dedicated protection for up to a 15 inch laptop, a sleeve to secure a tablet, plus carrying capacity for clothes and toiletries. The Blade also handles and organizes personal electronics, travel documents and work tools. Designed to work as a pack, the Blade 28 has a thermoformed back panel for cushion and support, and comfortable dual density padded shoulder straps that tuck away simply for carry on situations. The thoughtful accessibility and organization in the main compartment make the Blade 28 seem larger than it is. The clamshell design opens entirely flat for complete access, and a zippered portal on the side provides quick entry. Clothing stores behind a zippered panel in the main compartment, keeping it separate from computers and paperwork. The laptop is protected in a three dimensionally shaped, fully padded pocket. Arc'teryx designs for use, and the Blade 28's internal organization pocket is carefully built to manage the traditional little things like pens, wallet and business cards. But today's world requires more, so the thoughtfully designed system includes a zippered security pocket and ingenious stash pocket with a cable pass through so devices can be charged without removing them from the pack. A stretch mesh pocket secures a smartphone, and a dump pocket makes it easy to stow cables and power cords. Additional organization includes an external stash pocket with key clip and a pocket on the side that keeps a water bottle at hand. A discreet pocket in the back panel stores travel documents accessible without leaving them exposed.