Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Insulated, wind resistant
- Softshell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- Articulated patterning for unrestrictedï¿½mobility
- Finger-mounted clip-in loop enables gloves to be attached to a carabiner with finger-tips facing up, eliminatingï¿½snow-fill
- Brand Name
The ruggedly minimalist Cam Glove is designed to withstand the abuse of winter professionals accustom to putting their gear through the wringer. Robust materials incorporate a burly double weave for the shell and a full leather palm and fingers. Whether your skinning to some hidden stashes or shredding tree lines at your local resort, you'll appreciate the extreme articulation at the fingers, making tactile tasks a snap. When you need to take your gloves off, keep track of them by clipping a carabiner through the wrist loop. Despite the workhorse features of the Cam Glove, Arc'teryx didn't forget to style out your digits in the plush breathable warmth of Polartec Thermal Pro insulation, keeping your paws dry and comfortable while you stack up vertical.