- Short Description
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p WINDSTOPPER® outer fabric
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Down is baffled using box wall construction and tuck stitched to hide stitching from wear and tear
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper
- Down insulated helmet compatible StormHood™
- Brand Name
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. The advantages of Coreloft™ is durable and resilient. Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet. Easy to care for.
Down is the premium cold, dry weather insulation material. Advantages include highest warmth to weight ratio. Comforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core and is highly compressible
"Arcteryx Standard" fit, these complex patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk.