Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets; include stuff sack
- Elasticized rear hem seals out drafts
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
Streamlined, lightweight, down hoody filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.Coreloft Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. The advantages of Coreloft is durable and resilient. Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet. Easy to care for.Trim Fit These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk
You Might Also Like
Wear when it's not too cold.This is a very wide range of uses.