Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Women's performance oriented, lightweight tight made from smooth finish, stretch Suncore fabric
- Designed with a 3/4 length for coverage and versatility
- Worn below the knee on cooler mornings, or pulled above as conditions warm, the Cita is a key tool for extended runs and training sessions from spring into fall
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Articulated shaping for fit and comfort
- Brand Name
- Material Type
- Part Number
- Sport Type
- Color Name
- Size Name
The Cita 3/4 Tight is designed to move fast in a range of temperature conditions. Created for high output mountain training, the Cita is made from Suncore, a polyester/elastane blend terry knit with a wicking finish, high stretch content and a cool, smooth feel that is soft against the skin. The fabric's ability to move with the body and manage moisture while offering maximum airflow and UPF 50+ sun protection makes it a choice for active outdoor athletes. Combining the fabric's temperature regulating properties with a 3/4 length cut gives the Cita versatility across a range of temperatures. Worn below the knee on cooler mornings, or pulled above as conditions warm, the Cita is a key tool for extended runs and training sessions from spring into fall. Arc'teryx designs with discipline, and know that building something for speed means paring it to the essentials. The Cita is streamlined and simple, but offers key features. Reflective blades provide added visibility in low light conditions, and there's a zippered lumbar pocket with media port to securely stash the essential digital training partner. Seams are carefully placed and utilize flatlock construction to minimize irritation and maximize comfort.
You Might Also Like
MY wife said it's very fit for her