Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- A trim fit, lightweight, breathable shell jacket that delivers wind and light weather protection during high output aerobic activities.
- Combines two fabric to provide essential weather protection with maximized stretch and flexibility
- Ergonomic fit allows for maximum breathability and increases performance of the garment
- Two rear stretchy, stash-and-go pockets
- Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Combining two fabrics to provide essential weather protection with maximized stretch and breathability, the Darter is designed to move at a rapid pace. On the front and areas facing the most direct exposure to the elements, Kauss fabric sheds weather. This tightly constructed double weave polyester face helps block wind and precipitation while providing breathability and stretch. The back panel is stretch knit Arc'teryx Suncore, providing higher levels of stretch and breathability and superior next to skin performance and UV protection. Defined by its primary use, the Darter has minimal yet essential stash pockets and reflective safety elements, resulting in a high performance, race ready wind and weather protective shell that weighs a mere 280 grams. The Darter's ergonomic fit is an important detail that may not be immediately visible but makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. This freedom is not simply excess fabric volume or space, but carefully planned and patterned ergonomic articulation designed to move as the body moves. By uniting this freedom of movement with technical performance fabrics and a minimalist design, the Darter Jacket delivers peak performance on cool weather runs, cross country ski tours, snowshoe runs and other race pace activities.