Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents with side access to main compartment during transit
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- A-Frame or diagonal ski/split snowboard carry options
- Volume: Short: 34L; Regular: 37L; Tall: 40L
- Weight: Short: 47 oz; Regular: 49 oz; Tall: 49 oz
- Brand Name
Beacon, shovel, probe, skins...if these sound like familiar items then you probably already know about the touring-designed Khamski 38 pack from Arc'teryx. Engineered with snow specific features, the Khamski is a favorite amongst guides, patrollers, ski tourers and split-boarders because it specifically addresses the needs of individuals getting after it in the back country. Need a place to keep all your avalanche gear ready in case of worst case scenario? The Khamski 38 features a 'wet' pocket that has plenty of room for all your safety gear and a large top loading compartment with side access zippers. Accessing killer lines often involves some billygoating, so Arc'teryx gave you a multitude of of options for lashing your planks or shred stickï¿½vertically, A-frame, or diagonally and super durable waterproof fabric means the pack is just as durable as you'd expect a touring specific workhorse to be.