Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Exceptional warmth and durable waterproof breathable protection in a woman's down insulated GORE-TEX jacket for freeride skiing and boarding.
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Insulated, helmet-compatible StormHood
- Hand pockets stow essentials, a zip pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible with a pack or harness, an internal security pocket protects a wallet or smartphone, and internal dump pockets store gloves, goggles and a toque
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Delivering big mountain warmth and protection for women in search of fresh powder and new lines, the Lillooet combines the proven performance of GORE-TEX and the thermal power of premium goose down. Breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot technology seals out snow and wind, yet is supple, quiet and moves easily with the body. The Athletic fit allows room for layers, and ski specific articulation elevates freedom of movement. Intended as a warming piece for rest and transition periods in addition to serving as a protective shell on cold descents, the Lillooet is warmest freeride jacket Arc'teryx makes. Lofty 750 fill power goose down provides exceptional warmth for its weight. Coreloft synthetic insulation is used in areas where moisture may occur. Down Composite Mapping is used to place insulation in areas that will maximize benefits and improve freedom of movement. The Lillooet is a carefully designed piece created to handle transitions between on piste and backcountry terrain. This requires thoughtful insulation and fabric technologies, versatility of ventilation, and use specific features that improve performance without adding weight or bulk. On cold descents or in foul weather, the insulated helmet compatible StormHood provides protection and warmth without sacrificing visibility. On uptracks or strenuous descents, the ingenious mesh backed PowderGuard vents under the arms dump heat without accumulating snow. Hand pockets stow essentials, a zip pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible with a pack or harness, an internal security pocket protects a wallet or smartphone, and internal dump pockets store gloves, goggles and a toque.