Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Composite fabric technology merges Arc'teryx developed Trusaro softshell stretch and air permeability with waterproof GORE Fabric Technology for zonal weather protection in a backcountry jacket uniquely created for ascents, descents and transitions
- Windproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front, shoulders, top of the arms and hood, areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow.
- Arc'teryx Trusaro softshell material is utilized on the back and under the arms where air permeability and stretch are required.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets
- Expedition fit with e3D patterning for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Using Arc'teryx Composite Mapping technology to merge windproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology with Arc'teryx Trusaro softshell, Arc'teryx created the Lithic Comp to manage the shifting physical output levels of backcountry skiing and snowboarding while delivering protection from varying alpine weather conditions. With fabrics, construction and features distinctly optimized for the backcountry, the Lithic Comp Jacket demonstrates the Arc'teryx commitment to solving specific problems through intelligent design and meticulous craftsmanship. Windproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front, shoulders, top of the arms and hood, areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow. Arc'teryx Trusaro softshell material is utilized on the back and under the arms where air permeability and stretch are required. The result is a fabric composite providing essential protection from moisture while delivering high levels of breathability and stretch. The Lithic Comp Jacket is designed for a specific use: backcountry touring. Purpose driven features and freedom of movement, two Arc'teryx hallmarks, receive careful attention. In addition to the softshell's stretch performance, Arc'teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation. The result is remarkably efficient freedom of movement that seamlessly integrates with the Lithic Comp's performance focused Expedition fit. The Lithic is specifically tuned to elevate backcountry performance. Easily accessible hand pockets utilize a mesh backing to increase airflow across the chest, providing additional ventilation on ascents. The protective Storm Hood is helmet compatible and easily adjusts for a secure fit with maximized visibility. Two internal mesh dump pockets hold gloves, skins, toque or water bottle. A drawcord at the hem seals out drafts.