Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Composite fabric backcountry ski touring pant combines Arc'teryx developed Trusaro softshell with strategically placed waterproof GORE Fabric Technology for zonal weather protection.
- Windproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front of the legs, seat and cuffs - areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow
- Arc'teryx-developed Trusaro softshell material is utilized along the back of legs and at the waist whereair permeability and stretch are required.
- Integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant, Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Two cargo pockets with flaps, thigh pocket with zip, hidden Recco reflector
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
A unique composite fabric ski and snowboard pant created specifically for the demands of the backcountry. Built to manage varying weather conditions and shifting physical output levels, the Lithic Comp pant employs composite mapping to place GORE Fabric Technology in key areas to provide zonal waterproof protection, and Trusaro softshell in areas where air permeability and stretch are required. Optimized for backcountry use, the Lithic Pant has snow-specific features and a touring-friendly fit. Windproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology provides zonal waterproof protection on the front of the legs, seat and cuffs - areas most exposed to the effects of precipitation and descent driven snow. Arc'teryx developed Trusaro softshell material is utilized along the back of legs and at the waist whereair permeability and stretch are required. The result is a garment that provides essential weatherproof protection while delivering high levels of breathability and stretch. The Lithic Comp pant is designed for a specific use: backcountry touring. Purpose specific features and freedom of movement, two Arc'teryx hallmarks, are carefully integrated. In addition to the softshell stretch performance, Arc'teryx e3D patterning builds ergonomic freedom right into the design, providing extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. The Lithic Comp Pant is specifically tuned for the efforts of touring. Side vents offer adjustable ventilation on ascents, while the low bib design aids breathability and helps keep snow out on the downhill. Removable suspenders offer additional security. The highly durable 100D Cordura PowderCuff is easily adjustable, even with gloves, and Keprotec fabric at the instep adds abrasion resistance and protection from metal edges.