- Short Description
- Activity: Rock Climbing, Travel, Commute
- Padded on all sides, top and side grab handles, main pocket, top pocket, internal pocket, two external pockets
- Hydration compatible, webbing hipbelt, adjustable and removable sternum strap, pack opens completely flat
- Volume: Short: 42L; Regular: 45L; Tall: 47L
- Weight: Short: 2lb 8oz; Regular: 2lb 10oz; Tall: 2lb 12oz
- Brand Name
The Miura has a full zip closure so you can pinpoint gear without sorting through everything, configure it as a top access pack or use it as a side opening travel bag. The Miura can also be used as a rope bucket or opens completely flat, drawbridge style.
The benefit of this bag is keeping gear inside. The interior has a gear loop, hydration bladder and interior zippered compartment. Outside, the Miura has two zippered front pockets, a single top pocket and bungee attachment system for extra gear or keeping things handy.
Sharp edges, rock abrasion and hauling can quickly wear out packs. Miuras use 840D nylon that has exceptional abrasion resistance. The basket weave construction of this textile results in a very smooth surface that helps reduce abrasion and increase life span.
C2 (composite construction) suspension is a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag. Miuras carry weight well, the shoulder straps are shaped and comfortable and they have grab handles for quick transport over short distances.