- Short Description
- Lightweight, comfortable and robust backpack, designed for climbing specialists or expert alpine users to haul larger loads.
- Pack Size: Short, Pack Size: Regular, Pack Size: Tall
- Pack Weight: 1.65 kg / 58 oz, Pack Weight: 1.7 kg / 60 oz, Pack Weight: 1.75 kg / 62 oz
- Pack Design: 69 L, Pack Design: 72 L, Pack Design: 75 L
- Pack Extended Volume: 79 L max, Pack Extended Volume: 82 L max, Pack Extended Volume: 85 L max
- Brand Name
The lightest weight, most comfortable alpine backs in the Arc'teryx line-up, Nozone backs use C2 (composite construction) suspension, a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag.
Framed for Comfort
Nozone packs have removable aluminum stays - rigid and lightweight bars that provide additional structural support. These stays can be removed to reduce overall weight without compromising comfort.
A tough and tested traditional alpine specialist, the Nozone puts climbing first. Extendable collar and removable top lids accommodate extra gear and the opportunity to reduce weight. P 'ax ice tool carry systems are simple, efficient and can be fastened with one hand.
An A-frame configuration for carrying skis on all three Nozone volumes: 35L, 55L and 75L. Bora series hipbelt is thermoformed, comfortable with weight over long distances. Dual haul loops, compression straps and bungee system on the front make it easy to carry, compress and stash layers en route.
Materials100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with silicone and PU coatings
210D Ripstorm™ with silicone and PU coatings
420D Cordura HT Plain Weave
6061 aluminum stays
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95