- Short Description
- The only hybrid ski boot of its kind, the Procline Boot combines all of the features of a classic alpine climbing boot with those of a lightweight ski mountaineering boot to create a new benchmark of agility and lightness for mixed ice/rock ascents with unmatched support and power for technical ski descents.
- Featuring a revolutionary, patented two-piece carbon fiber upper cuff system that is able to rotate both vertically (75deg ) and laterally (23deg / 12deg ), the Procline closes the performance gap between a traditional alpine climbing boot and a plastic ski touring boot. With a lower shell constructed of injected Grilamid and a fully water and snowproof gaiter system, the Procline boot provides both protection and insulation from the elements.
- The fully integrated CNC machined 2-buckle system is designed to offer the best qualities of a classic mechanical buckle with the customized fit of a cable system for a smooth and secure closure of the lower shell.
- The lower buckle is fully integrated and protected on the lower shell for added durability even while climbing or skinning on technical terrain. The patented ascent/ski cuff system also offers improved control for skinning on steep, off camber traverses with total support and rigidity for enhanced downhill skiing performance when locked.
- The innovative power strap with booster capabilities is designed to operate without Velcro for a powerful, fast and effortless closure for more fluid transitions and a silhouette that eliminates snagging on pant cuffs.
- Brand Name
- Frame Material Type
- Hand Orientation
- Lens Color
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Line Weight
- Style Name
- Temperature Rating
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00