Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Composite Mapping Technology combines zonal weather protection with softshell's stretch and breathability in a unique jacket developed specifically for ski alpinism.
- N40p 3L GORE Fabric Technology with tricot is utilized in the hood, shoulders, around the hemline and on the front of the body. This provides shelter from driven snow, wind and moisture
- Fortius 1.0 softshell is placed at the back and under the arms for freedom while climbing and a level of air permeability that permits heat and moisture vapour escape without excessive cooling
- Two-piece harness Hemlock inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight zips, internal chest pocket with zip
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Ski alpinism demands a versatility of performance characteristics. During intense, technical ascents, the benefits of wearing softshell cannot be overrated. But challenging ski descents require wind and weather protection. The Procline Comp Jacket uses Arc'teryx Composite Mapping to combine weatherproof, breathable GORE Fabric Technology for zonal waterproof protection in areas most exposed to the cooling effects of moisture with Fortius 1.0 softshell material where heat transfer and stretch are required. The result is a composite that means ski alpinists can move quickly, conserve energy and economize on weight. Hardwearing, breathable and lightweight, N40p 3L GORE Fabric Technology with tricot is utilized in the hood, shoulders, around the hemline and on the front of the body. This provides shelter from driven snow, wind and moisture. The Fortius 1.0 softshell is placed at the back and under the arms for freedom while climbing and a level of air permeability that permits heat and moisture vapour escape without excessive cooling. The Arc'teryx Trim fit accommodates light layers, but keeps the Procline Comp close to the body for a higher level of fabric efficiency and breathability. Arc'teryx e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation. The helmet compatible StormHood provides full coverage waterproof, breathable protection, and adjusts for a fit that moves with the head and allows for exceptional peripheral vision. Removable HemLock inserts on the sides secure the jacket under a harness, preventing it from riding up. Crossover chest pockets are easily accessible, an internal laminated pocket securely protects smaller items, and the hem adjusts with a simple, glove friendly single drawcord.