Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- WINDSTOPPER jacket with light insulation delivers warmth and protection for big mountain skiers and snowboarders.
- Mesh backed PowderGuard vents provide airflow without letting in snow
- Patterned in the Arc'teryx Trim fit to keep the jacket close to the body, minimizing bulk under a harness or pack, and increasing both thermal efficiency and breathability
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt; Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Two insulated zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket, two internal mesh dump pockets
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
The Rethel is a versatile jacket that handles cold and mixed weather, provides protection from wind and snow on descents, and can function as a light warming layer during rest and transition periods. Coreloft synthetic insulation and a windproof, weather resistant WINDSTOPPER outer combine for warmth, breathable wind protection and a high level of weather resistance. Uninsulated WINDSTOPPER side panels aid ventilation and reduce bulk under the arms. Whether it's skinning up a slope or boot packing a traverse, traveling on snow involves a wide range of motion. The Rethel is patterned in the Arc'teryx Trim fit to keep the jacket close to the body, minimizing bulk under a harness or pack, and increasing both thermal efficiency and breathability. Ski specific articulation is built in so the jacket moves efficiently with the body, and gussets under the arms enable a full range of motion. The insulated StormHood is helmet compatible and designed to provide complete coverage with minimal impact on peripheral vision. Its single adjuster is easy to use, even with gloves on. The low profile integrated powder skirt seals out driven snow and has a DWR coating to resist accumulation. A DWR treatment is also used inside the jacket below the powder skirt and in the hood to prevent wetting out from internally generated moisture. Mesh backed PowderGuard vents provide airflow without letting in snow. The two insulated hand pockets stow small gear and offer warmth during rest periods, an internal zippered pocket secures and protects a smartphone, wallet or RFID lift ticket, and the internal mesh dump pocket is the place to stash gloves, hat or skins.