Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Lightweight, casual down jacket for warmth around town
- Square quilting minimizes down shift
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Full zip front and stand up collar and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers, internal zip pocket
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
The lightweight Rico Jacket has a relaxed urban look and lofty down fill that make it an easy choice for crisp days. The Bast nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, cottony feel. A DWR finish adds moisture resistance. Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft synthetic insulation in the shoulders hold the heat, and the square quilting minimizes down shift and keeps the look clean. The Rico's lines reflect the Arc'teryx minimalist aesthetic. The full zip front and stand up collar and lightweight fleece panels on the sides streamline the fit for a crisp look that layers easily under a shell. Freedom of movement, an Arc'teryx commitment, is built in with articulated sleeves. Hand pockets with hidden zippers stow small essentials. This mix of smart materials, clean design and freedom of movement make the Rico a versatile piece for city streets.