Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile, Coreloft insulated GORE-TEX ski and snowboard jacket designed for repeated descents in cold conditions.
- The DropHood is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Coreloft synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and holds the heat with minimal bulk
- Two zippered, insulated hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket, internal mesh dump pocket
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
Specifically created for rugged weather resort skiing and boarding, the Shuksan delivers the durable waterproof, windproof breathable protection of GORE-TEX and the proven warmth of Coreloft. The shell is a strong, hardwearing N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot technology. It delivers comprehensive weather protection, but is soft, comfortable and quiet. Coreloft synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and holds the heat with minimal bulk. The DropHood is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth. Bumps and steeps, powder and ice, pole plants on the descent or scrambling onto a vintage chair, skiing involves a wide range of motion, so Arc'teryx puts a premium on freedom of movement. The Arc'teryx Athletic fit is streamlined and efficient, but allows room for midlayers. Articulation in the sleeves and gussets under the arms provide exceptional freedom of movement. Skiing on area means repeated, aggressive descents and frigid, static ascents. Arc'teryx designers put focus on features that perform in this specific environment. PowderGuard underarm vents quickly let excess heat escape and have a mesh back that prevents snow from creeping into the jacket. The powder skirt has gripper elastic and a stretch panel to create a secure fit that doesn't bind, and there's a DWR treatment on the fabric below it that helps shed snow. An internal mesh dump pocket stows hat, glove or goggles, and hand pockets and a thoughtfully placed sleeve pocket keep on snow essentials accessible.