Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Smooth faced, grid backed Polartec Power Dry fleece hoody provides mid layer comfort and warmth on cold weather training days
- Flatlock construction helps eliminate chafing at the seams, and thumbholes at the cuff keep the sleeves in place
- Effective insulation for less weight than a standard fleece
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Hip pocket with zip and media port
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sleeve Type
- Sport Type
The Thaleia Hoody takes the chill out of cool morning training sessions, trail runs and Nordic tours. The smooth faced Polartec Power Dry fleece's grid backing speeds the moisture transfer process during high output training. A trim, snug low profile hood pairs with a wraparound collar for extra coverage and warmth, particularly important during warm up and cool down. Flatlock construction helps eliminate chafing at the seams, and thumbholes at the cuff keep the sleeves in place. A secure zippered hip pocket with a media port holds small essentials. Power Dry combines a smooth face with a grid fleece backing. This allows it to deliver effective insulation for less weight than a standard fleece. It also speeds moisture transfer, helping vapor escape to the tightly woven face where it quickly evaporates. A high level of stretch keeps the fit close to the body for even more efficient thermal and moisture transport performance. These properties make it an exceptional fabric choice for high output activities in cold environments.