- Short Description
- 750 fill European goose down
- Breathable, insulated, lightweight
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build up
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Brand Name
Durable and versatile down insulated jacket that functions as a warm mid-layer or standalone piece. Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup; down core gives maximum warmth.
A Different Bird
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarm areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
A Head of the Pack
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.