- Short Description
- Bag Size: Petite fits up to 5'6"/168cm; Regular fits up to 5'10"/178cm
- Fill Weight: 24oz
- Compressed Size: 9" x 8.5"
- Stuff Sack Size: L 9" x 20"
- Bag Weight: 3lb 5oz
- Brand Name
- Big Agnes
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Extra 2" /5cm of girth in hip area
- Extra 2" /5cm of length in foot box
- Pillow Pocket
- Zippered stash pocket at shoulder
- Liner loops
- 60" /152cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Nylon rip-stop fabric
- A-Shingo construction
- Integrity 97% recycled insulation
Introducing InTubic™ A revolutionary tubular insulation system engineered to provide the maximum cubic loft for supreme thermal efficiency and user comfort. Insotect Tubic™ represents a major breakthrough in sleeping bag construction; combining the presence of Vertical Thermal Channel™ (VTC) and Insotect's proprietary DualVault™ into one complete insulation system. Insotect Tubic™ is essentially a vertically baffled insulation system which runs a pair of arched insulation fibers from head to toe thanks to its embedded DualVault™ and Vertical Thermal Channel™ technologies. The loft gain created by the construction not only traps more air but also increases the vertical and horizontal distances warm air has to travel in order to escape. Furthermore, the exceptional resiliency of the arched insulation fibers also enhances user comfort and provides extra cushioning against rough outdoor contours.
The significant air space created by the DualVault™ and Vertical Thermal Channel™ delivers the best thermal efficiency.
This bag requires a 20"/51cm wide rectangular sleeping pad