Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Same proven geometry-now 30% lighter
- High friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Size Name
- Style Name
How does Black Diamond improve on a classic piece of gear? Designers brainstorm with climbers and find out exactly what they want. The result is an extremely lightweight and durable belay device thanks to some ingenious engineering. The cut out windows on the side reduce unnecessary weight and the deep v grooves give you a high friction and low friction option for belaying. The ATC-XP Belay Device design means that it is 30% lighter than the original despite increased functionality. Accommodating ropes from 7.7mm to 11mm, this device doesn't care if you're meandering up a wandering trad line on super thin double ropes, or top roping a sport project with a thick journeyman's rope. When you need a bombproof belay device that watches its weight, turn to the ATC-XP from Black Diamond and relax, you are now using top notch gear.