Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile 100-mm waist for performance in variable conditions
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and poplar wood core
- Sidewall Dampening System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Color Name
- Sport Type
From heart-of-winter pow turns to closing-day mashed potatoes, the Black Diamond Boundary 100 ski is a hard-charging freeride ski that handles the full spectrum of snow conditions on either side of the rope. Designed with a versatile 100-mm waist, poplar wood core and pre-preg fiberglass layup, the Boundary features a modern rockered shape that's floaty enough for storm days while still remaining maneuverable and stiff enough for the chop. To eliminate chatter, our Sidewall Dampening System uses a multi-density sidewall panel just behind the contact point to create an ultra-damp vibration barrier between the ski tip and the binding.