Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Versatile 105 mm waist with Rocker tip and tail
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich with pre-preg carbon construction and an ultralight engineered wood core
- Optimized construction makes it the lightest ski on the market for its size
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls with Power Edges
- SkinLock tail tabs
- Weight per pair: [172 cm] 2.8 kg (6 lb 1 oz),[180 cm] 2.9 kg (6 lb 8 oz)
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Color Name
- Sport Type
Built for big days in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Carbon Convert combines the low weight needed for dawn-to-dusk tours along with the width, power and performance to ski anything from waist-deep powder to steep couloirs. While the Rocker tip and 105 mm waist were born to play in soft snow, the blend of pre-preg carbon construction and an ultralight engineered wood core gives it the power keep charging through variable conditions and high-speed runouts. In addition to using carbon fiber construction to shave 380 grams off the regular Convert, this fully featured ski also includes a Rocker tail with SkinLock tail tabs to keep skin hardware off the snow and make the approach effortless.