Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt; Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
- Color Name
- Line Weight
- Size Name
- Temperature Rating
Highly versatile, convertible crampon seeks icy couloirs and steep mixed routes. The Cyborg Crampon is Black Diamond's elite level crampon for high end mountaineering pursuits. The stainless steel means these alpine beasts are extremely durable and resist snow buildup while the adjustable and removable front points allow for dual or monopoint customization. Whether you're leading a mixed climb in Chamonix or putting down laps in the Ouray Ice Park, the Cyborg Crampon is ready for the challenge, featuring hooded front points and aggressive secondary points to give you confidence in foot placements when the going becomes strenuous. The micro-adjust heel level lets you dial in a precise fit with your mountaineering boots and the multiple options (available in Pro and Clip) mean you can choose the model right for your footwear setup (fully automatic for boots featuring heel and toe welts or the clip model for boots with only a heel welt. If steep ice and dodgy mix routes appeal to you, throw on the Cyborg Crampon for unsurpassed security and confidence during your alpine exploits.
You Might Also Like
Used the crampons a few times this winter for ice climbing...they worked great!