Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Floaty 105-mm waist for deep-snow performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Dampening System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Part Number
- Sport Type
- Size Name
At the end of the day, we all ski in the backcountry for the same reason - untracked pow, and the Black Diamond Link 105 ski combines a lightweight construction with a floaty modern shape and 105-mm waist for top-notch deep-snow performance. The light paulownia wood core and pre-preg fiberglass layup trim ounces while still offering solid power transmission, and the Rocker tip and tail keep you afloat and make for easy skinning on the deepest days. To eliminate chatter, our Sidewall Dampening System uses a multi-density sidewall panel just behind the contact point to create an ultra-damp vibration barrier between the ski tip and the binding. The Link's stainless steel tail protector features a notch to secure your skin tail hardware.