Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- 90-mm waist for technical performance
- Semi-Rocker tip with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail profile
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Dampening System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Part Number
- Sport Type
- Size Name
Built with a classic touring ski design that's updated with modern construction and technology, the Black Diamond Link 90 ski is the plank of choice for long-distance tours, hut trips and other lightweight backcountry forays. The Link 90's paulownia wood core and pre-preg fiberglass layup are optimized to trim ounces, which our Sidewall Dampening System uses a multi-density sidewall panel just behind the contact point to create an ultra-damp vibration barrier between the ski tip and the binding. We also added a Semi-Rocker tip to stay above the snow on the skin track and in the pow, and the stainless steel tail protector features a notch to secure your skin tail hardware.