Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Traditional, fold-back waistbelt buckle
- Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built with Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg loop adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's-specific OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable, releasable rear elastic riser
- 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Discontinued By Manufacturer
- Item Condition
- Legal Disclaimer
- Material Type
- Maximum Weight Recommendation
- Model Name
- Part Number
- Specific Usage For Product
- Number Of Gear Loops
- Sport Type
- Static Elongation Percentage
- Style Name
As every climber knows, a bulky or restrictive harness can make or break your performance on a route. The ideal option is lightweight and easily adjustable while providing easy access to chalk bags and quickdraws. Black Diamond's Primrose AL Harness is all of this and more. Seriously, it's everything you've ever dreamed of. Its snug yet incredibly comfortable embrace will leave you never wanting for another lover's arms (i.e. its Dual Core Construction uses highly flexible webbing and ventilated foam to provide the perfect fit). It accepts your body just the way it is (i.e. since women's bodies naturally come in a variety of shapes and sizes, the harness uses a trakFIt system to securely adhere to any proportions). Lastly, it will never let you down or cause you pain (i.e. you don't have to worry about faulty manufacturing or other issues that could cause you to plummet to your death/serious injury). Anyways, you get the idea. The Primrose AL harness is so amazing that it will make your significant other look bad.
You Might Also Like
Haven't had the item very long, but am very satisfied!
Used it for my first outdoor rock climbing trip. It was great. Perfect size for a petite woman like myself.