- Short Description
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Black Diamond
- Size Name
A revolutionary "hybrid power" headlamp, the ReVolt, a full-featured, no-compromise light that utilizes either rechargeable power (via USB) or traditional alkaline batteries.
- A singleTriplePower LED emits a long-distance, focused beam for high-speed activities or route finding. Two SinglePower LEDs cast broad proximity lighting for reading, camp duties or to conserve battery power.
- SinglePower red night-vision LEDs activate without cycling through the white mode, so you don't lose your night vision.
- Displays remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on light in the current setting and mode.
- Adjust the angle of the beam by pivoting the headlamp housing up or down to the desired angle.
- The adjustable headband can be easily removed from the housing to allow headlamp attachment to webbing on packs, harnesses and waistbelts.
- A small blue light indicates lock mode, which is activated or unlockedby holding the power switch down for 6 seconds and releasing. The headlamp will revert to lock mode if the switch is not released-if for example, something presses on the switch while the headlamp is stowed in your pack.
- Compatible with widely available power sources, including alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, custom rechargeable systems like Black Diamond NRG, NRG2, and ReVolt AAA NiMh batteries, or off-theshelf rechargeable batteries.
- Maximum Lumens: 110 on highest setting
- Maximum Distance: 70m on highest setting, 11m on lowest setting
- Maximum burn time: 70 Hours on highest setting, 300 hours on lowest setting
- 3AAA batteries (included)
- Weight with batteries: 97g / 3.4oz
You Might Also Like
Great product - Love the fit and the ability to adjust the amount of light to the right amount I need.
I bought this for running, climbing and cycling. I haven't used it yet but I like it for its USB rechargeable feature and it's Black Diamond, hence 4* to start with. I might upgrade or downgrade after I use it; hopefully it will be an upgrade.