- Short Description
- Designed for military and police applications
- Polyester sheath with nylon core
- For use where low visibility is required
- Double twist cabled core
- Low elongation
- Brand Name
- BlueWater Ropes
- Style Name
AssaultLine is THE original low visibility, low elongation rope. AssaultLine is designed specifically for military, police and other applications where low visibility is required. Its construction is the same superior design and quality as the BWII+ series of ropes but with a double twist cabled sheath and a double twist cabled core. Polyester sheath, nylon core for excellent balance of construction. Buy American Act [BAA] qualified.
- Diameter: 11.4mm (7/16")
- Grams per meter: 90
- Tensile Strength: 7,679 lbf./34.2 kN
- Weight per 100 feet: 6.64 lbs.
You Might Also Like
Anticipated use for top rope anchors. Flaked it out and I like the stiffness and ability to take knots. No experience to comment on durability yet.