Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Guide-grade performance and dependability
- Redesigned pail lid entry with fleece-lined accessory pocket and new easy access full-zip entry
- Easy access internal shovel and probe storage pocket
- Improved vertical board carry
- Compression system, pole storage, hydration compatible
- Brand Name
- Size Name
How deep is deep enough? When itâs time to start exploring the back of the backcountry, trust the guide-grade Burton [ak] 31L Pack to perform just as well on the climb as it does on the descent. Completely redesigned to maximize efficiency in the backcountry, multiple zipper options let you organize and quickly access safety tools and gear. The updated horizontal board carry system re-ups fit and security, while refined shoulder straps make this proven pack an even lighter load to carry. Proven and developed in some of snowboardingâs most inhospitable environments by professional mountain guides and team riders like Jeremy Jones and Jussi Oksanen, this pack conquers when other packs crumble.