Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Traditional camber's poppy and more catch-free cousin, featuring flat zones and early rise just outside the bindings for responsive versatility and a more laid-back feel.
- The classic Snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
- Material Type
When a Snowboard gets this iconic, it's understandable that it might develop a split personality. Luckily for the Custom, it's spent the last two decades pushing the standard of what an all-mountain brd can do, defying time and picking up legions of supporters and imitators. That's why it only makes sense to celebrate its 20th birthday by giving it a splitbrd sibling. Without a doubt the most versatile brd ever build, with the NEW Burton Custom Split you can put two feet forward towards an all-new world of self-propelled ascents and untracked adventures.