- Short Description
- The Acro is an aggressively down-cambered shoe designed for steep sport climbing and bouldering.
- The combination of soft synthetic and natural leather in the upper construction allows for even greater performance and a surprisingly comfortable fit.
- The high-tensioned heel rand brings all the power to the front toe for superior edging.
- Butora's signature triple fork hook and loop strap provides the convenience of a slipper with the extra security and custom fit of a lace-up shoe.
- The large sticky rubber toe patch allows for secure toe hooking in even the most technical situations.
- Brand Name
- Closure Type
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$194.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 5mm$10.95
BlueWater PreCut Accessory Cord 8mm$17.95