- Short Description
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Points: 12
- Binding: Automatic
- Size: 36-47 cm, 14-18.5 in
- Weight: 996 g, 35.1 oz
- Part Number
- Brand Name
Semi-rigid 12-point chromoly steel crampons for classic mountaineering and alpine routes. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed - not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the platform significantly increasing the strength and durability of the crampon. The automatic binding style is recommended for stiff boots with full toe and heel welts, including all A/T and most telemark boots.
- Alpinism, General Mountaineering
- Multiple adjustment points and micro-adjustable heel ensure a precise fit
- Point design assures secure foot placements and comfortable walking
- Slightly flared points reduce balling
- 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering and telemark boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- Anti-balling plates included
You Might Also Like
12 to 15 days of use this season in a ski mountaineering application in the ***. Great crampons in my opinion..light, packable, and efficient. Impressed with everything about these.
12 to 15 days of use this season in a ski mountaineering application in the Eastern Sierra and Tahoe. Great crampons in my opinion..light, packable, and efficient. Impressed with everything about these.