Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Rock Climbing, Alpinism, General Mountaineering
- Auto-locking when belaying one or two climbers on top rope
- Ideal combination with CAMP Nitro or HMS Compact locking carabiners
- Diagonal cable prevents the rope from rubbing and jamming
- Specs: Rope Diameter: Single 10 - 11 mm, Double 8 - 9 mm, Weight: 80 g, 2.8 oz
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Part Number
Similar design to the Piu with the addition of a second carabiner hole to make lowering a second who is weighting the rope easier. Simply clip a carabiner in (specifically designed for the CAMP HMS Nitro and HMS Compact carabiners) and use it as a lever to gradually release tension. The teeth have been optimized for a wide range of rope diameters so climbers can use the same device whether they are rapping fat single lines or catching falls on skinny twin ropes.