Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for technical dry, mixed and ice climbing
- Ergonomic handle with patented adjustment system to change between Dry and Ice angles
- The handle is constructed from extreme cold resistant polymer laid over the hot-forged aluminum alloy spine
- 3 different picks (Mixte supplied as standard, Ice and Race can be purchased separately) provide further refinement for different styles of climbing
- Micro-adjustable trigger finger ledges and X-Rest insert adjust the overall height and size of the handle, X-Grip 2 included
- Part Number
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Size Name
- Style Name
The X-Dream Alpine is the new alpine climbing version of the award-winning X-Dream ice tool. It features the same innovative design and geometry that have made the X-Dream so popular, with the new alpine handle that incorporates a spike designed for use in the cane position. The standard Ice pick (T-rated) with integrated hammer makes the X-Dream Alpine perfect for pounding pitons and clearing icicles. The X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel provides an adjustable third grip position for choking up high on the tool, and a variety of inserts allow the main grip to be modified both in volume and shape to help climbers craft the perfect grip. The result is a fully optimized tool for technical ice, mixed climbing, and adventurous alpine terrain. The most innovative feature on the X-Dream Alpine remains with the angle-adjustable handle that allows climbers to switch between Dry and Ice positions. Turn the Allen bolt above the grip to switch between the two positions. In the Dry position, the handle rotates upward for a more downward and outward pull. The Ice position drops the handle for a more natural swing and grip on slabby and vertical terrain.