- Short Description
- A lightweight compact auto-braking descender for rope access and rescue designed for semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 11 mm.
- Proprietary anti-panic function in the lever re-engages the cam if the handle is pulled to far where it could lead to unsafe descent speeds.
- The body and lever are made of robust hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- Mechanical parts are made of precision-cast stainless steel. The internal mechanism and locking cam use a patented design for smooth action on the rope which prevents rapid wear-and-tear and absorbs energy from small shocks with a slight amount of rope slippage.
- The fluid action on the rope also allows the Druid to function well for rope ascent. The cam can be de-activated with a trigger to allow quick sliding of the rope in situations with no load or limited load. Steel ring for attaching a keeper cord.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00