- Short Description
- The Goblin fall-arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at heights. To be used on semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 11 mm.
- The innovative cam also creates perfectly smooth action on the rope whether it is being used to ascend or descend the line. Performance can be further increased by using the new patented Rope Surfer device.
- Wear and tear on the rope is reduced to the minimum thanks to the specially designed locking mechanism that lowers the fall arrest force (the force transferred to the body in the event of a fall) by half compared to other devices and locks the rope along a long axis, rather than pinching it aggressively with a toothed cam.
- Switching to the ascension mode is accomplished with the simple push of a button on the back of the device. Hot forged stainless steel locking components combined with a robust aluminum alloy body for exceptional durability over time.
- Certified for single use up to 120 kg and for double person rescue scenarios up to 200 kg.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Material Type
- Sport Type
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00