Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Patented webbing double loop: first loop for ring fastening and second loop to be used for the insertion of the connector of the chest part.
- Aluminum alloy ventral ring for work positioning and suspension.
- Aluminum alloy side rings for work positioning and restraint.
- Aluminum alloy back ring for work positioning and restraint.
- Aluminum alloy sternal and dorsal rings certified for fall arrest.
- Brand Name
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Color Name
- Style Name
The GT ANSI is a modified combination of our new GT Sit and GT Chest harnesses certified for both ANSI and European EN standards. The harness was developed following the findings from our SOSPESI research program which gave us new insights on suspension trauma. The innovative connection between the waist belt and leg loops makes the GT Sit comfortable both during suspension and on the ground. The padding uses variable thicknesses and stiffness to provide the right amount of support and comfort for every part of the body. Patented ventral attachment features two loops, one for attaching the chest harness and chest ascender and the other for attaching lanyards, carabiners and other equipment. Quick-release auto-locking buckles on the legs with green correct closure indicators. 6 attachment points: 1 sternal and 1 dorsal for fall arrest, 1 ventral for suspension, 2 side and 1 back for work positioning and restraint. Available in 2 sizes.