- Short Description
- A revolutionary chest ascender that features two proprietary rollers for a smooth interface with the rope. This not only helps with climbing efficiency by making the upward glide much smoother. It also reduces dangerous wear on the device where the rope tends to rub on the body of a traditional ascender.
- The perfectly profiled closure keeps the rope in line with the body of the device and the rollers to prevent the rope from escaping the device during tight pendulums and traverses.
- Self cleaning holes on both the body and the cam. Thicker body plates and a shaped connection point reduce wear on the device caused by shifting between the device and the connector (especially when used with steel connectors). This also keeps the device more in-line with the body during use.
- The opening mechanism is simple and secure with the ability to lock the device open for easier attachment and a removable pull cord that makes it easier to operate while wearing gloves.
- The proprietary rollers also allow the Turbochest to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg, 110 lbs.
- Brand Name
- Part Number
- Material Type
- Sport Type
- Color Name
You Might Also Like
Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe - Women's$74.95
Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Mini Sock$17.95
Big Agnes Air Core Insulated Sleeping Pad$119.95
Bluewater 5MM Titan Pre-cut Accessory Cord$19.95
BlueWater Assaultline 11.6mm Static Climbing Rope$294.95
Bluewater Icon 9.1mm Dynamic Climbing Rope - Double Dry$196.00