Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- General Mountaineering, High Altitude Climbing
- World's lightest 12-point semi-auto crampons!
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most mountaineering boots
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (sold separately)
- Part Number
- Brand Name
Built on the same hyperlight platform as the XLC 390 with a semi-automatic binding to accommodate boots without a toe welt. While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain. The XLC 470 is designed for a secure fit on semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings