Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- New Hover Core is so light it floats over the snow
- Dynaweave fiberglass configuration is so strong it allows for reduction of wood core material, reducing board weight
- Urethane topsheet anchor allows for board flex without reducing structural integrity
- Full ABS sidewalls with silkscreened graphics
- Nano-carbon additive technology, borrowed from the aerospace industry, has a compressive strength 25% higher than standard carbon boosters
- Brand Name
- Color Name
- Sport Type
- Material Type
The CAPiTA Black Snowboard Of Death is what you need to take complete control of the days you spend on-hill this season. Its legendary status as an all-terrain slayer leans toward the mountain side of riding with a custom-designed rockered nose, a zero-hybrid tail, and positive camber through the mid-section. This allows for tons of pop, insane control, and flotation in powder - making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions. The 2015/16 model features a modified shape and increased torsional strength. Combined with the Hover Core, Nano carbon forks, and progressive shaping geometry, the Black Snowboard of Death stands as one of the most advanced snowboards available.