Usually ships within 24 hours with free 2 day business shipping for orders over $49.
- Short Description
- Black Horween naturally tanned Aniline Chromexcel
- Lace-to-toe Logger type for easy fit and easy comfory
- Out-side counter pockets, winged backstay
- Milled stud hooks, Logger type heel
- Original Chippewa & Vibram Heritage cork sole, D Width
- Brand Name
- Original Chippewa
- Closure Type
- Shoe Width
- Sport Type
The classic 8-inch laced-to-toe Logger was originally introduced in 1935. Money cannot buy a better Logger type shoe than this, recommended especially for Northwest farmers. Built with Horween naturally tanned Aniline Chromexcel, in the outstanding 8-inch laced-to-toe pattern for easy fit and easy comfort, with a traditional Logger type of heel.